The Welder position includes layout, fitting, and joining, fabricating and repairing metal and other weldable material by apply appropriate welding techniques in accordance with product specifications and production schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Use a variety of metals including steel, aluminum & stainless steel.
- Will be responsible to layout, cut material, weld, grind & finish to engineering drawings, sketches, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Work includes set-up, laying out work using jigs/fixtures or hand layouts to fabricate parts and/or rework finished products.
- Work with other welder/fabricators to assist in the fabrication or welding of multi-component parts.
- Inspect and correct welds as necessary to meet product specifications.
- Read, understand, and follow job order specifications, engineering drawings, and/or work orders. · Willingness to cross-train and perform the work of other job tasks in addition to the primary assigned position.
- Inspect equipment to maintain functional equipment if any equipment needs repairs notify supervisor/lead or maintenance personnel.
- Determine if all parts for a project are present.
- Perform a variety of complicated tasks, as required.
MUST BE CERTIFIED TO AT LEAST AWS D1.1
If you are interested this opportunity with our company, please send your resume through the form below.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Send Us Your Resume
Please complete the form and attached your resume to be considered for a position at Precision Bending.